Twenty to thirty minutes seems like such a long time. The key I believe is that if we have a topic(s) that we truly enjoy then we will have no trouble hitting that time.
Some ideas that I came up with are:
- Which Bond was best Bond?
- Spy gadgets, those that worked and then those not so much
- Crazy CIA or a foreign intelligence agency’s crazy (un)successful missions or projects
- How accurate do we think spies are portrayed in the movies compared to real life
- Thoughts and ideas on the NSA and its overreaching spy programs on US citizens and foreign countries
Several of these are just fun thoughts and opinions while the last point is a relatively current and important topic that needs to be touched on. I believe these talking points should give more than 20 minutes of dialogue for a radio show.